2. What are cookies and similar technologies?
To optimise your online experience.3.1 Cookies perform different functions that help us make your online experience smoother and more interactive. Especially if you are using the same device and browser as you did when you visited our website previously.3.2 Some cookies are considered essential for running and maintaining our website and they enable us to provide you with:
a. access to services and functionalities; and
b. consistent online experience.
4. First-party cookies versus third-party cookies
4.1 First-party cookies are cookies that the Organisation deploys on the website that you are currently visiting and with which you interact when you use our websites.4.2 We also use third-party cookies that protect the website functionality from being misused.
5. Managing cookie settings via your browser
6. International transfers
a. to a country recognised by the local authorities as providing an adequate level of protection; or
b. to a country which may not offer adequate protection, but we rely on contractual safeguards for the transfer or by implementing other appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection.
7. Cookie details according to category
7.1 Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. Necessary cookies are always on.
7.2 We use these cookies to:
a. remember your previous actions such as your cookie consent choice; and
b. to protect Cedar from spam by using Captcha to verify the authenticity of visitors to the site.
7.3 Your consent is not required for the use of essential cookies. These cookies cannot be deactivated/disabled by using any of the functions on this website.
7.4 Our legal basis for the usage of these cookies is our legitimate interest to deliver the website to you.
7.5 The cookies in this category do not store any personally identifiable data. Some necessary cookies include:
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention.
For more information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA Privacy Statement.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
Silverstream farm, Kranskop
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 032 492 0600